GTO FM123 10-watt GTO Solar Panel Kit
GTO FM123 10-watt GTO Solar Panel Kit (Solar battery chargers) is for use with GTO low voltage automatic gate operator systems.
The GTO solar panel kit comes with tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors, and 8 ft. of low voltage wire. Installation in some regions of the world will require multiple panels for adequate charging power. All DC control boards are pre-wired for the solar panel.
This 10 watt solar panel collects energy from the sun, and provides a trickle charge of power to keep a 12 volt gate opener battery or batteries fully charged. 10 watts of solar power is recommended for dual gates, heavier gates, or gates that will have numerous gate opening cycles per day.
The solar panel should be installed facing South, and should have access to at least 6 hours of full sun per day. GTO recommends installing a second 12 volt gate opener battery with use of the 10 watt solar panel. Comes with tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors, and 8 ft. of low voltage wire.
Additional low voltage wire is also available as an additional accessory in 100 ft., 250 ft., 500 ft. and 1000 ft. lengths, if the solar panel will need to be placed farther away from the gate to be in full sun.
- Solar Panel
- Lag Screws (4)
- Pipe Clamp (4)
- Curved Pipe
- 1/4" Nuts (4)
- 1/4" x 1/2" Bolt (4)
- Wire Nuts
- 10 Watt solar panel - provides trickle charge of energy to the gate opener battery
- Ideal for sunny climates - not for use in high-shade areas
- 10 watts of solar power is recommended for use with dual gates, heavy single swing gates, or when powering many accessories off of a solar panel
- Easy to install with any GTO/Mighty Mule gate opener system, and can be mounted to almost any fence, post, gate or wall
- Backed by a 12 month limited GTO warranty
- MFG Brand Name : GTO / Mighty Mule