GTO SW2000XLS Swing Gate Opener Kit with GTO FM123 Solar Panel
SPECIAL PROMOTION: With the purchase of this kit you get to add a GTO F310 Wireless Digital Keypad for just $64.00!. Choose your extra GTO F310 Wireless Digital Keypad at the bottom of the page.
GTO Gates introduces model SW2000XLS Swing Gate Opener Kit - a complete swing gate opener (also known as a GTO swing gate operator or GTO swing gate motor) kit rated for swing gates up to 500 pounds maximum OR 16 ft. per leaf. Includes 1 GTO FM123 10w Solar Panel, 1 GTO RB741 Remote, Receiver, Control Board, Control Box, Mounting Hardware, Power Cable, Caution Signs, Warning Beeper and more!
GTO SW2000XLS / SW2002XLS Parts Diagram
GTO SW2000XLS / SW2002XLS Control Box Parts Diagram
This system may qualify for the GTO Solar Tax Credit when purchased with a GTO solar panel. Click here to learn more.
GTO SW2000XLS Swing Gate Opener Kit Includes:
Please see SPEC SHEET for new and improved weight/length/cycle guide
- 1 GTO PRO SW2000XLS Swing Gate Opener
- 1 GTO FM123 10w Solar Panel
- 1 GTO PRO RB741 Transmitter
- 12V Battery
- Installation Manuals
- Control Board
- Control Box
- GTO Receiver with 10 foot cable
- Warning Beeper
- Obstacle Reversing Safety Feature
- Mounting Hardware
LISTINGS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- 2 Year (RESIDENTIAL application)
GTO SW2000XLS Swing Gate Opener Kit Specifications:
- Class I, II, III, IV
- System Certified with UL325
- The GTO PRO control board can be programmed for pull to open or push-to-open.
- Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
- Opening time: From 18 to 20 seconds.
- Range of arm stroke: is up to 13˝ (33 cm).
- Operator length: with arm fully retracted is 33.75˝ (85.2 cm), mounting point to mounting point.
- Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms,
- Inherent obstruction sensing.
- Soft start/soft stop-for long mechanical life expectancy.
- Auto close adjustable 3-120 seconds delay.
- 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included).
- Battery charge is maintained by a 120V AC/60 Hz input and 18V
AC at 40 VA. output
- transformer rectified to 14V DC through control board
- Powered by a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt) DC motor, 16:1 planetary gear drive system.
- Charging regulated circuit on control board.
- "Sleep draw" is 15 mA;
- "active draw" is 2 to 5 amps.