Doorking 6300-081 Swing Gate Opener
The Doorking 6300-081 swing gate openers (also known as a Doorking swing gate operator or Doorking swing gate motor)
are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications. These swing gate openers are designed so that they can be either pad or post mounted without any costly and time consuming field modifications.
**A mounting kit is required for this gate operator. You must add a post or pad mount kit to compete the order for this product.**
The unique design of these operators allows the gate arm to be attached to the bottom rail of the gate. This eliminates the need for any brackets to be welded to the face of the gate and creates an aesthetically pleasing installation. These operators can be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage.
Doorking 6300 Swing Gate Opener Features:
Doorking 6300 Swing Gate Opener Specifications:
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Designed with a built-in primary and secondary entrapment prevention system.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release.
- Tamper detect circuit.
- DC Powered convenience open (optional).
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH THIS OPERATOR:
- Model 6300 with 1/2 HP Motor
- Maximum gate width 18-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 700 pounds
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 15-seconds.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991.
- ETL Listed
- Dimensions (operator only): 13.25"W x 12"H* x 28"D