Illuminated Warning Sign Model 1615-80
Warning signs and traffic signals are used with traffic control spikes and auto-spikes to inform drivers that a one way lane condition exist and that proceeding in the wrong direction, or before the spikes are fully retracted, will result in severe tire damage. Warning signs and/or traffic signals should always be used in any traffic control application utilizing traffic control spikes. Please note that the Doorking 1615-080 Illuminated Warning Sign is meant to be used with a Stand Alone traffic spike.
Warning Signs Features
- Light sensor for automatic operation.
- Built-in flood lamp for spike illumination.
- Keyed on/off override switch.
Warning Signs Specfications
- 150-watt flood lamp for spike illumination, 1.75 Amp
- Illuminated with two 20-watt fluorescent lamps.
- ETL Listed.
- 115 VAC.
- Dimensions: 24"H x 24"W x 8"D.
- Designed to be mounted on 3" mounting pipe (not included).
- Use With Stand-Alone traffic spike